Friday, April 6, 2007

 

Starting my blog

It is never easy to earn your money - no matter what you do. You can work as a computer programmer, system administrator, waitress, top chief or CEO, it really does not matter. It is still hard to earn for decent living. But possible. What I find more challenging - is to be an entrepreneur. With your own intention you try to be surrounded by a lot of risks and problems. Staying on your own, it's all on you. You cannot really have "job security", because you have no any. You need to pay rent, utilities, credits debts (if you are trying to make it more challenging for you) and some food... did I also mention insurance, car, medical insurance? It's all on you. And what you get instead? The freedom. I know for sure, and I believe that everybody who has goals and freedom can achieve them.
This is what I've been doing. I am doing online business. I am working online. Please, don't think about MLM - no, absolutely opposite. I just work from home office, having laptop and high-speed internet connection. I am building Web sites, market them very unusual way (well, I hope so - but it does work), and get my income from the "air" of the Internet. It really does work. Sometimes I am very in debt, and sometimes I treat myself as a king, by having enough in my bank account. But I have strong goals, and the reason I opened this blog - is a lack of self exposure. And I want more people to be free from "full-time cubicle" job. Sorry - but it's just as it is.
If you expect to see stuff about MLM subscriptions, "please buy and be rich" and other crap here -- you will see that, but only if I will want to show you how this stuff fails. I consider better businesses -- human built, and human powered.
It's very exciting to me, and hopefully, I can get your responses.

Labels: ,

Home based business - my experience of getting online marketing "degree".
Winning lottery - know the history and winning lottery numbers.
Best deals - best credit card deals and offers, free gifts, best deal auto and more.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]